What are the skills required to learn Devops?

Hi everyone,

Few days back I have completed my DevOps online training course I’m very happy to share with all of you that I have learned DevOps with full knowledge from basic to advanced level.

I’m a B tech graduated student started my career with a small company and I wished to learn DevOps course I had many doubts in my mind before taking the decision called up and asked many institutes and known persons in IT industry, got answers for my questions but I’m not fully satisfied with the answers still my mind went on insisting me to recheck. I started digging up browser and found a institute which helps all the students and the professionals to learn better so called up them and took a demo session checked and verified all my doubts in my mind got clarity for each and every question and joined happily in the course.

And at last I finished my course and a week back I have been interviewed and got a job. I’m thankful to itechnets trainings which helped me to learn the course completely.

itechnets trainings started my course curriculum from basic and went on with live projects,study materials and carried on and programmed very well with all the stuff required to learn from basic to advanced level.

One thing I would like to praise them is the way they teach the student is entirely different from other institutions were I have cross checked with. They have a unique method of teaching and programmed well.

I hope this might help the students like me who have any doubts regarding the online training course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do I need to learn about DevOps?

How do I become VMware certified?

What does Data Protection mean?